Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf reserve edition

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Got the text message today :D

Would be great if you would get Pics as they are building the car. Now that would be worth paying a few extra bucks.

bradles024

Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR8
I got a text today saying it's been painted, eta has been updated to Friday next week.

ReserveSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Reserve
That's nice everything on that car looks great I think im getting mine this Friday you are going to love to the detail did u get the Redline

bradles024

Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR8
Yeah I got a redline sedan can't wait to pick it up. Bet you can't wait until Friday!

crew_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SV6 Reserve Edition Sportwagon
That's nice everything on that car looks great I think im getting mine this Friday you are going to love to the detail did u get the Redline

Mines an SV6. Just out of curiosity, did you see whether they are using the faux carbon or suede dash for the SV6? I'm hoping that they have used the same suede for the SV6 and SSV-R rather than having 2 different part numbers for a limited run

ReserveSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Reserve
As far as I saw today on Sv6 it still had the Reserve writing on the dash. Im hanging for to get it for sure I had photos with it yesterday which im pretty happy about

crew_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SV6 Reserve Edition Sportwagon
As far as I saw today on Sv6 it still had the Reserve writing on the dash. Im hanging for to get it for sure I had photos with it yesterday which im pretty happy about

Yeah just curious if they are running with the SSVR suede dash with Reserve writing instead of the faux-carbon SV6 dash with Reserve writing. Some pictures would be great!

ReserveSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Reserve
i checked today the sv6 does not get the suede but it still gets the Reserve writing on there