Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf reserve edition

bradles024

Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR8
Awesome! I've also been told the 16th, although they told me it *may* be a couple days earlier. I can't wait its been a very long five months.

crew_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SV6 Reserve Edition Sportwagon
Yeah I was at the dealership on monday - the car hadn't arrived yet but they said that it'd be at the dealership wednesday at the latest. Didnt hear from them today so I take it that it didn't arrive

bradles024

Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR8
I went into the dealer Monday and they still hadn't heard anything about when it was due to arrive. apparently they get an update when it's ready for transport which they haven't got yet.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
I spotted a car in the main Show room at Zupps at Aspley that was fully covered so I had to go in there and take a Peak and I lifted the cover and found Redline wheels and Brembo brakes. Could have been a customers car waiting for delivery and it was covered to stop people from playing with it.

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
The factory will start communicating directly with customers soon by the way of an SMS. Production starts this week. Make sure your dealer has your mobile number on your order.

crew_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SV6 Reserve Edition Sportwagon
The factory will start communicating directly with customers soon by the way of an SMS. Production starts this week. Make sure your dealer has your mobile number on your order.

So production has been delayed then?

From your knowledge timandhayley, could you give a rough idea on turnaround from arrival at the dealer for a car with the following:
- window tinting
- wheel painting
- tow bar

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Be careful of a car arriving suspiciously late.
Strathpine Brisbane. In boredom waiting for my older commodore getting the auto serviced went for a walk out the back and there was a Panel Beater with heaps of new cars in there with the boot, or front smashed in them. Yes NEW as the word NEW some Toyota cars with the sticky Bonnet stuff still on them yet smashed. Plenty of VZ' commodores in there. Two years later I'm back to get the auto serviced again and you guessed it a few VF's in there with the bonnet and boot caved in and one that looked like it fell off the truck (wheel 75 degrees with the car and the guard, bonnet damaged.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
So production has been delayed then?

From your knowledge timandhayley, could you give a rough idea on turnaround from arrival at the dealer for a car with the following:
- window tinting
- wheel painting
- tow bar
I would ask to see the car as when its being removed off the Truck. I have been told that sometimes this happen late at night at our local Holden dealer (service Station mate tells me)

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Be careful of a car arriving suspiciously late.
Strathpine Brisbane. In boredom waiting for my older commodore getting the auto serviced went for a walk out the back and there was a Panel Beater with heaps of new cars in there with the boot, or front smashed in them. Yes NEW as the word NEW some Toyota cars with the sticky Bonnet stuff still on them yet smashed. Plenty of VZ' commodores in there. Two years later I'm back to get the auto serviced again and you guessed it a few VF's in there with the bonnet and boot caved in and one that looked like it fell off the truck (wheel 75 degrees with the car and the guard, bonnet damaged.
My uncle had the Corona Mark II that he'd bought brand-new resprayed as a result of a hail storm, it was about 15 years old at the time, and the panel-beater told him it'd been resprayed previously. It had to have been before he bought it - new.

Actually that kinda says something about the value of cars these days compared to the 80's, doesn't it? Can't be many non-exotic 15yo cars which wouldn't just be written-off after a total-respray hail storm these days.