Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Sat Nav

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Does anyone know if MY17 cars will be coming from the factory with this map update?

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
I had my maps updated on the Calais last year. I noticed some new roads but the speed limit advice on the maps is still out of date for some roads which changed speed limit sometime ago.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
Guys I have already posted about map updates here on JC .. I have had my maps updated and it is documented
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...t-for-a-map-update.255047/page-6#post-2865371

They already have a map update , they are just BS you and string you along and give you months in the future they will be released, I had mine done last July as per YT Video below. No it didn't cost me anything either, nor will the next update.

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/attachments/serviceinvoice_ggcdb257084_redacted-pdf.183277/

Last edited:

SuckSqueezeBangBlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
Heroin White VF2 SS Wagon
that service guy doesn't look like he knows what he is doing.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
They already have a map update , they are just BS you and string you along and give you months in the future they will be released, I had mine done last July as per YT Video below. No it didn't cost me anything either, nor will the next update.
The way you described how yours was done, I didn't think it was actually ready to use yet.
It sounded to me as though you were some sort of experimental trial-run or other.
They're not going to give away free map updates when there's nothing anywhere that says they'll be free & it takes half a day of someone's time to install them!

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
The way you described how yours was done, I didn't think it was actually ready to use yet.

It was ready to use , I don't know what you mean. I had to drive around and calibrate the new maps, that's all. It's not an experimental trial run either. This was noted in the thread I posted.

If you read the thread, this was done because I took them on through NCAT but it should pave the way for others to get the map updates when they say there are none which is not true.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfdtw131vq8axir/Notice of Order_Redacted.pdf?dl=0

I provided my service invoice which states there was no charge. So again I don't know if you missed this . It's up to you if you pursue Holden for a no charge map update or not with this information that I have provided or wait until they "officially" release a map update which may never happen in the foreseeable future.

Last edited: