Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Sat Nav

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf2 SSV REDLINE
Just had update today on a December 16 ssv redline. Maps are updated but not POI camera alerts, which i specifically asked for, not happy Jan!!!!

Adza75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline
Just had update today on a December 16 ssv redline. Maps are updated but not POI camera alerts, which i specifically asked for, not happy Jan!!!!

Did you get the map update AND the MyLink software update? The dealer has to do two separate updates to get it working.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf2 SSV REDLINE
Did you get the map update AND the MyLink software update? The dealer has to do two separate updates to get it working.

I'll double check but i asked for the map update and asked them for the speed camera alerts update which they said they would check for me.

cdr8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF Maloo R8
I had the same issue. The dealer didn't do the Mylink IP35 software update with the map upgrade and so the cameras don't show on the map upgrade. I booked it in again and now it is fixed.

VF Redline

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
The 'ICE' unit is actually a generic android nav box, its actual name is 'Andy'.

*hint hint for anyone looking to get it at a quarter of its cost...*

Yes I'm very interested in this as well, maybe put something on your website if you don't want any prices on this site, and how hard is it to install?

Last edited:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
I had the same issue. The dealer didn't do the Mylink IP35 software update with the map upgrade and so the cameras don't show on the map upgrade. I booked it in again and now it is fixed.
Can you please check that the Mylink update is IP35 or like what stated to me in a email from Customer Care as IP32. Maybe IP32 is for our MY15 car that Holden says it the start of 2016. Cant wait until July and see if the latest POI (Schools and Railways)can be added to our SV6 like what Holden C C say they can.

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Can you please check that the Mylink update is IP35 or like what stated to me in a email from Customer Care as IP32. Maybe IP32 is for our MY15 car that Holden says it the start of 2016. Cant wait until July and see if the latest POI (Schools and Railways)can be added to our SV6 like what Holden C C say they can.
Interested in hear that as well. I could always try smash in your cars configuration on a bench mylink I have hear. Would save you waiting till July?

Yes I'm very interested in this as well, maybe put something on your website if you don't want any prices on this site, and how hard is it to install?
I started looking into distributing it ages ago. But was disappointed after hearing multiple people having issues with the Android system that ICE provided. In no way did ICE develop it, theyare literally just connecting two units out of the box and selling it as their own system. (Honestly waiting to see an email from them pop up any moment saying stop it :rolleyes:).

Its stability and usage has probably improved through updates so might be something Ill look at again.

As for difficulty in installing it. Honestly, Id recommend it only be done by the company providing it. In my circumstance, I would either sell it with a preprogrammed mylink, or get the cars factory headunit sent in to add the kit in, and then it can be installed back in the car.

VF Redline

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Interested in hear that as well. I could always try smash in your cars configuration on a bench mylink I have hear. Would save you waiting till July?

I started looking into distributing it ages ago. But was disappointed after hearing multiple people having issues with the Android system that ICE provided. In no way did ICE develop it, theyare literally just connecting two units out of the box and selling it as their own system. (Honestly waiting to see an email from them pop up any moment saying stop it :rolleyes:).

Its stability and usage has probably improved through updates so might be something Ill look at again.

As for difficulty in installing it. Honestly, Id recommend it only be done by the company providing it. In my circumstance, I would either sell it with a preprogrammed mylink, or get the cars factory headunit sent in to add the kit in, and then it can be installed back in the car.

There's also this website that sells these as a package, their a bit cheaper than the ICE mob.
http://www.naviplus.com.au/online-s...egrated-Android-OS-Retrofit-Package-p75646518
Also there's a link to ANDY http://media.wix.com/ugd/d9b141_e78b57eda74242d993926c62551bde03.pdf

My car being a 14 build it'll never get a proper map update with the important POI's, it's almost time to get something better, so I'll be watching what your upto so to speak.

cdr8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF Maloo R8
Probably is IP32 or some thing like that. I can't quite remember but the mylink needs to be updated to get it to work.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
My car being a 14 build it'll never get a proper map update with the important POI's, it's almost time to get something better, so I'll be watching what your upto so to speak.
I have the same problem; however nothing works with the HUD & it's integration with SatNav is brilliant, so I'll be sticking with MyLink for many years of outdated maps yet ...