Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Sat Nav

Adza75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline
As far as I know, nothing new has come out in that time.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
As far as I know, nothing new has come out in that time.
Thank for that. Will book the car in late this week if i can keep away from doctors.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
What croc of Shi.T. Holden care sent me a Email and told me our MY15 VF SV6 was buit in Sept 15 but its classified as a 16 car so I can have the POI's that I want (Schools crossings etc).
The Holden dealer said to me that the car is MY15 and the car will get what allowed to a 15 car FULL STOP. He said the guys at Holden care know nothing and are useless. I will later next week contact them for a explanation of this issue.

Tazzi
Well I will be one of you first customers whenever you get a fix on this.

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
What croc of Shi.T. Holden care sent me a Email and told me our MY15 VF SV6 was buit in Sept 15 but its classified as a 16 car so I can have the POI's that I want (Schools crossings etc).
The Holden dealer said to me that the car is MY15 and the car will get what allowed to a 15 car FULL STOP. He said the guys at Holden care know nothing and are useless. I will later next week contact them for a explanation of this issue.

Tazzi
Well I will be one of you first customers whenever you get a fix on this.
Sooooo... they didnt activate the POI? Did I read that correctly?

Redline16

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII SSV Redline Manual
For the record, I've spoken to Holden customer care, they asked for my VIN and came back and said that it should be in my car (MY16). I said it's not and they said I would have to pay to get the mylink firmware updated which I think Holden themselves should be paying for on a car thats supposedly meant to have it and its mentioned in the owners manual too...

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
^ That sounds like crap!
Maps are different; but firmware fixes aren't something you should be paying for.

Redline16

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII SSV Redline Manual
^ That sounds like crap!
Maps are different; but firmware fixes aren't something you should be paying for.
Thats my opinion on it too. Does anyone know what issues the latest mylink firmware (IP32) fixes?

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Well, my Gen-F2 GTS (July 2016 build) has school and railway POIs (but no speed cameras). I find that they are a complete waste of time. All you get is a number of different chimes which are very confusing when you are near a spot that has both a school zone and railway crossing. My son's 2015 Mazda3 has spoken alerts for speed cameras and school zones, and they are regularly updated (for free) which are much more effective and user friendly.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sooooo... they didnt activate the POI? Did I read that correctly?
Sorry for the late reply as we are very busy ATM. Storms created havoc Electrically wise for us
They have added the latest Radio Software, Added the latest Maps and NOTHING for the POI for Schools and railway Crossings.
I went around the corner and stopped the car and had a look at MyLink and could not find Nothing!!!! I noted before where the path where it should be but I found NOTHING!!

I restarted the car and went back to the Holden Dealer and showed the Receipt that said that update radio and Maps with the Schools on it requested by the owner.
Yes it said this on the receipt but nothing like this is on the car.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many Schools around our area and I dont want to be Slugged like my daughter was doing 45 in a 40 zone