Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Sat Nav

Joesv6storm

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 storm
Yes, but a software update can still be done which would change the version numbers on the screen. I'd say you didn't get the software update, only the map update. Did you specifically ask for both? Not that it would necessarily give you the Camera POI though.

Joesv6storm

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 storm
I asked for the latest nav update, but from the videos posted in this thread the Mac updates apparently should still show on the radio software page. I’d like to know if this is correct or not? I saw a video of a guy with a VF Calais and the mechanic at the dealer was showing him the radio software page and showed him it was a different code.

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY17 Series 2 Redline - Red Hot
I seem to live near you... I have the "latest" maps and no Majura Parkway...

hi, this is my first chance to reply to your quote as I have been overseas for a couple of months and hadn't been able to suss out my car until today.

I have just checked my sat nav (MY17 Feb build, delivered August) and I have the majura parkway on my sat nav.

I don't know if that helps you?

Redline16

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII SSV Redline Manual
Im getting my maps update on Friday, so will see whats updated then

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
I had arranged during an upcoming service to have the maps updated on my July 2013 build Calais V. I know the maps are old 2015 vintage but the maps and features installed in my MSE are substantially better than my series 1 wagon. I was contacted by the dealer to say that they had been contacted by Holden and advised that updated maps had been forwarded to holden for deployment by the map designers and the rollout for the new maps was first quarter 2018. Also I was advised that the maps are valid from November 2017. I have put off the update pending this and I am dubious and will wait and see.

kiwitrains

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm Sedan Auto
I have just had my maps updated on my SV6 Storm and the new roads around the Perth Airport are not there surely they should be they have been open for a couple of years anybody else in the Perth area had the same problem.

M

mwb235

Sounds like waiting until first quarter 2018 like zappaboy said might be the go.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
I just received an email saying new map update is available...

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I assume you won't trust them that it's not the "old" new map update from early this year without clarification ... but when you get that clarification, will be very interested to hear the details (age of maps in particular!).

GMVPSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline Wagon, 7sec Pontiac GXP, VY Ute

Yeah me too. Car is a couple of weeks old and I cant drive it because of the Rocker Arm issue. And they want me to pay for it!

Lets see them bend over on this one.