Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf series 2 moulded boot liner

Vf2_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 2 my12 SS commodore
Anyone have one of these? Seem pricey but im thinking of getting one to protect the boots lining...are they easy to take in and out? Do they do a good job of protection? Any advice would be appreciated! Cheers!

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V v6 S1
IMG_20170622_200028.jpg
Weather Tech made in USA $115 delivered eBay Australian seller. Excellent quality

CalaisVLS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Calais V 6.2litre V8
The liner is well worth it. I have had one in my VE and now VF. They are thick but not heavy and very durable. Takes 2 seconds to remove. The sides are high enough to prevent spills leaking into the boot carpet. I occassionally carry work related items that contain liquids as well as shopping that may include multiple plastic milk bottles ....havent had a major leak yet though am prepared....also good for wet umbrellas etc.
Buy it.

Vf2_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
IMG_20170622_200028.jpg
Weather Tech made in USA $115 delivered eBay Australian seller. Excellent quality
Awesone... much cheaper option than the holden one im looking at.... any experience in the thickness of the 2 in comparison? I presume they are a soft rubber so can just be pulled in and out easily... the holden one seem to have metal loops in the photo....

Vf2_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
The liner is well worth it. I have had one in my VE and now VF. They are thick but not heavy and very durable. Takes 2 seconds to remove. The sides are high enough to prevent spills leaking into the boot carpet. I occassionally carry work related items that contain liquids as well as shopping that may include multiple plastic milk bottles ....havent had a major leak yet though am prepared....also good for wet umbrellas etc.
Buy it.
Awesome thanks for the tip!

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
This is the Holden one. I was fortunate to get it at a very good price as I think it's way overpriced. The high lip helps protect if something spills.

Attachments

• Resized_20170622_201142.jpeg
    Resized_20170622_201142.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 421

Vf2_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looks great. Yes the price is off putting... maybe some shopping around or alternatives might be a good idea... like the look of the holden one tho. Thanks for everyones help on the subject!

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
I have a Holden one too. I was happy to pay the price as a preventative measure against the accident that may happen.
I have carried around my tools in the boot on a couple of occasions, then taken the liner out, given it a quick scrub and hose down, good as new.

Vf2_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sounds good.... so pretty robust then