Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf series 2 moulded boot liner

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
I'm looking at getting one of these too. Genuine Holden ones are going for about $170 on ebay. Has anyone found a better price?

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Awesone... much cheaper option than the holden one im looking at.... any experience in the thickness of the 2 in comparison? I presume they are a soft rubber so can just be pulled in and out easily... the holden one seem to have metal loops in the photo....
The metal loops in Holden photos are actually in the boot-floor itself. The plastic liner has holes in it, so the tie-down loops poke through & can be used for keeping stuff in place as well as for locating the plastic liner perfectly in place.

However, my experience with said loops is only in a VF1 wagon. In another thread, someone with a VF2 sedan said the tie-down loops are not installed in sedan floors any more; I don't know if they ever were in sedans, nor if they're still there with VF2 wagons.

The liner concept is great though, they've been available as boot & cabin floor-mats for Volvos since at least the 70's. :)

WalshySSVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSVR M6
I have the holden liner. Agree it feels pricey up front, but well worth it at the end of the day. Just makes the car so much more usable when you can chuck whatever you want in the back without worry. Already saved me a couple of messy spills. Just pulled it out and hosed it off.

TSMAX

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV CLUBSPORT R8
I have the Holden boot liner(included when I bought the car along with a set of floor mats, so I didn't pay for it, but would have if I needed to). Worth an investment as I can now carry the groceries/wet umbrella etc. without risking staining the carpet. Very easy to remove and clean.

BLOWN-WH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Statesman-Caprice collection
Ive got the Holden one as well for my WN but unfortunately i had to settle for the WM version as thats what available only now :(
For it to fit correctly i need to trim the driver side off a little (which i haven't still) for it to sit completely flat on that side. Came with the Holden umbrella too.

Besides my fitment issue i absolutely love it and I'm very happy with it.
As users have said on here already its very easy to remove and and be cleaned in a few mins.
I don't have to stress anymore when putting anything in the boot as before id always be worried incase something would fall/spill onto the carpet!

vy_berlina03

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SV6 Storm
I got a genuine Holden one for my VF S1 and S2 from McGrath Holden Liverpool for $140 inc gst.

Ceramic

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB RS AWD V6
I'm after one as well, but the second battery on the right side of the boot would prevent this from fitting correctly.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V v6 S1
Awesone... much cheaper option than the holden one im looking at.... any experience in the thickness of the 2 in comparison? I presume they are a soft rubber so can just be pulled in and out easily... the holden one seem to have metal loops in the photo....
It's a plastic feeling material. Exact same as the factory Lexus liner. I also liked the fact it didn't have a smell..

I bough rubber Hyundai floor mats for Ix35 I felt sick for 2 week left them in the sun for days washed shampooed and still the. Smell was reprehensible.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
My genuine one was 160 from holden.
Perfect fit and nice design.
Love it

16SSWag

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 SS Black wagon
My Holden boot liner is a bit annoying as it seem to slide backwards and forwards in my wagon. Didn't happen on my ve wagon, not sure if they changed the material or what but very annoying as it slides and curls a bit at the ends.