Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Damo83

VE MY09 SV6
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Members Ride
VF SV6 Black Edition Sportswagon My17
https://kayhanaudio.com.au/product/satnav-for-holden-commodore-vf/

Very good feedback on other models. I have been watching them for a while. Pre orders drop 14th. 20th they will have been tested for HUD integration

I have emailed them to get some more information. They said their website shows enough infomation. It doesnt clearly show that we still can use our factory climate control or back to my link. They told me its a new complete headunit. mmm

hsvluva

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF V8 Calais
Factory climate dual zone is supported. Pretty sure the video shows this? At least it's stated on their website. It's a total replacement head unit but the software have been designed to interface with all of the VFs functions. HUD is the only thing they haven't tested yet as the amount of HUD fitted cars made it not economical to test I assume. I have been on contact with them via Facebook messenger and they have answered every question. Maybe shoot your enquiries through that?

Damo83

VE MY09 SV6
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Members Ride
VF SV6 Black Edition Sportswagon My17
Video isnt released yet. They emailed me will let me know once they upload the video. I dont want to loose my reversing, climate control supported and gps directions on HUD display.

is that guy name fazilah ? he emailed me not answering my specify questions

hsvluva

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF V8 Calais
Video isnt released yet. They emailed me will let me know once they upload the video. I dont want to loose my reversing, climate control supported and gps directions on HUD display.

is that guy name fazilah ? he emailed me not answering my specify questions
Video was released last week mate. I watched it and linked to a mate of mine. Its on their FB page. I cant link it as I am at work and FB is blocked. HUD is the only item they don't show on the video as its not tested with it yet. 20th they claim they will fit and test with HUD model.

Daniel Souza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Wagon SSV Redline
Video was released last week mate. I watched it and linked to a mate of mine. Its on their FB page. I cant link it as I am at work and FB is blocked. HUD is the only item they don't show on the video as its not tested with it yet. 20th they claim they will fit and test with HUD model.

here it goes.

The apps and even the sample video are the same as a cheap android headunit I installed on my wife's corolla. Probably it is produced at the same factory.

NigelinNZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
The apps and even the sample video are the same as a cheap android headunit I installed on my wife's corolla. Probably it is produced at the same factory.
Is the one you installed in the Corolla any good?
Actually, maybe the better question would be, is it better than our MyLink?

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon

Daniel Souza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Wagon SSV Redline
Is the one you installed in the Corolla any good?
Actually, maybe the better question would be, is it better than our MyLink?
It is ok for a $250 head unit. It is 2 years old now.
- Came with reversing camera included.
-The Bluetooth connection app, which looks exactly like the one in the video, is a bit fiddly and some times it has to be hard reseted to connect to the phone. (little pin hole in front of the unit)
- It is quite slow , I supposed the hardware is outdated now.

It is far from perfect but I would have it anytime over the Mylink , if it could integrate to the VF. Ah and if it has a reasonable price. $1000 bucks for a unknown brand ,no way . I am happy to use my phone + Mylink instead.