Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF SII Sportwagon Sv6 Subwoofer

ClassicAU

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Sportswagon
Can I please ask where anyone has connected the remote trigger wire for the amp to in a stock system?

digamma

Just Cruisin'
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Can I please ask where anyone has connected the remote trigger wire for the amp to in a stock system?
Same question! I'm about to do this in my new car and would love to know that gem. Really don't feel like stripping plastics off all the way to the dash.

Witto

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calsis V Sportswagon

Attachments

• 20200913_072255.jpg
    20200913_072255.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 285

rhysbharris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY14 SS V Redline Wagon
@Witto cheers for the post. I have just installed a an amp, LCi7 and sub by tapping into the rear output just on one side for now. I am planning on adding another amp for the door speakers. Did you run new wiring from the amp into the door speakers? Is it possible to just use the factory wiring and essentially having the amp and head unit powering the speakers at the same time?

Witto

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calsis V Sportswagon
I have only amped and replaced the front speakers, I ran speaker cable to the factory wiring at the kick panels. Don't use power from the headunit and amp at the same time.
I also used the rear speaker only outputs to the amps, then used the right front output from the headunit to power a center speaker for chimes and phone, this is so the chimes are to loud when amped.
Hope this helps.