Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Sportswagon Evoke Boot

hoody13

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Commodore Wagon
Hey guys,
I have recently bought a 2013 Evoke wagon and in the boot there is a plastic cover which has an additional battery holder. Does anyone know if this is reversible and does it cost all that much? Having a quick look at it i'm guessing i'll need to replace some of the interior walls down the side of the boot. Thoughts?

Cheers.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Hey guys,
I have recently bought a 2013 Evoke wagon and in the boot there is a plastic cover which has an additional battery holder. Does anyone know if this is reversible and does it cost all that much? Having a quick look at it i'm guessing i'll need to replace some of the interior walls down the side of the boot. Thoughts?

Cheers.
Don't fully understand your question, a Pic would be handy to see as you are talking about the BOOT not the rear of the wagon either the Left or right side.

Snicko1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais Wagon
You have an ex cop car. Yes it can be done, The loom goes from the LH side of the boot to the RH side of the boot for teh dual battery setup for all the police accesories to be wired up to. You will need teh RH side panel and the RH plastic trim that has the rear cigarette lighter. You can get these out of any VF wagon.