Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vf ss doesnt do burnouts? why?

arronm

Reaction score
Members Ride
FPV F6 VF Redline WGN
10yhoqv.jpg

lucas c

Reaction score
Members Ride
vfss s1 2013
sorry staff member i didnt relise i had to say cammed and tuned in thread my bad and sorry guys it was cammed and tuned but got defected so now its back to stock tune and cam but didnt spin either way and yes mate always off steets only at the pads

Adza75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline
Don't have a problem with my manual ;-)

lucas c

Reaction score
Members Ride
vfss s1 2013
yeh cause mine spins easy with cam and without but im talkin about on brakes

lucas c

Reaction score
Members Ride
vfss s1 2013
yeh adza75 i wish i had a manual but the swap i done was with a auto so couldnt do anything lol

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
the stock vfss tune with brakes applied only lets 63nm torque to the engine thru ETC reduction, for safety it has to be able to override the engines power to stop the wheels spinning, no brake tyres should fry

revster

Reaction score
Members Ride
30th Anniversary HSV Senator (Gone) MY19 Golf R
My Michelins must be getting slippery but they look okay. Today I wanted to get in front of a car as 2 lanes merged into one. At about 60 kph under acceleration I put the foot down to about 60/70 percent of WOT and the damn thing just broke traction and fishtailed for a bit. TC on. I knew it would break traction at 90% WOT even doing 80 kph but today caught me but surprise.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
My Michelins must be getting slippery but they look okay. Today I wanted to get in front of a car as 2 lanes merged into one. At about 60 kph under acceleration I put the foot down to about 60/70 percent of WOT and the damn thing just broke traction and fishtailed for a bit. TC on. I knew it would break traction at 90% WOT even doing 80 kph but today caught me but surprise.
u would be surprised how much these really spin with the blowers on since i can log front and rear wheel speed now its crazy the difference sometimes