Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF SSV rough idle when stopped at Lights Etc..

Scottay

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VF V8 SSV
Thanks for all the replies, yeah think it's all good just wanted to be sure. not used to these newer versions! But very happy with it!

Linkmyster

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS Thunder Ute
Took it for a bit of a drive today & now I have the new Exhaust (Cat Back) on it the best way I could describe it would be that it's almost like it is misfiring every now and then but, I'm almost at refill stage so I'll try the BP fuel and see what happens.
Will report back soon.
Take it to ya local bloke and put it on the scanner to check for underlying problems. It will give codes as to which may be causing it. You can check the codes by googling them. Or it will tell you. Then you will have more of an understanding of what lies beneath. It may have fuel, plug, coil, or o2 sensor issues. Start with the cheaper parts and eliminate the problem that way.

Last edited:

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Take it to ya local bloke and put it on the scanner to check for underlying problems. It will give codes as to which may be causing it. You can check the codes by googling them. Or it will tell you. Then you will have more of an understanding of what lies beneath. It may have fuel, plug, coil, or o2 sensor issues. Start with the cheaper parts and eliminate the problem that way.

this thread is 5 years old.