Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF SV6 Black Drivers seat base trim - will Storm ute trim fit?

Dave_J

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Black Wagon
Hi all,

New to the forum. Need some advice please.

I have an SV6 Black Wagon with bolster wear on the seat base. I can't get a replacement trim (unless someone knows a wrecker with a seat the airbag's gone off in - I don't need the seat back.)

I can get a VF Storm Ute seat trim (Part 92457180) which has the red stitching and centre carbon fibre look strip. It looks near identical to the SV6 Black (Part 92286925).

Anyone out there re-trimmed seats or knows what the difference is in the seat trim on the ute to the wagon?

Thanks,

Dave

Milo 6.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 vf ssv wagon/2009 fg xr6t(daily
Cant say for sure but the only difference with the seats on a ute would be the fold forward lever on the seat back,bases should be the same.
I replaced the seat base trim/cover and foam on my 2013 ssv wagon drivers seat for a later model 2015 base and foam with smaller bolsters.
Was about 700 roughly all up for the new cover and new seat foam,the cover just clips onto the bottom of the metal seat base,too easy.
In saying that arent the ute seats totally manually adjusted?
Wagon seats are all or part electric which means the seat base may be different possibly?