Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF SV6 Electrics Issue

rodgerd

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 CV8 2014 VF SV6 Ute
G'day all,

My 2014 VF SV6 ute is giving me grief with electrical issues. When I first turn on the ignition it throws up a continuous series of warnings all to do with the lighting on the left hand side of the vehicle e.g. check brake lights - check front left low beam, check front left indicator, check rear left indicator, etc, etc. These can be cancelled out by acknowledging the. On top of that, when using the left indicator the indicator clicks as normal for three or four times and then clicks at a faster rate and the indicator itself will illuminate weakly and flash quickly. The left hand headlight and taillights don't illuminate either. At night the instrument lights and the entertainment unit screen will flicker, as well as that the headlights will flicker. The entertainment unit screen dims as well for a while and then eventually comes back to full illumination. I have checked the light bulbs and the fuses but all appear to be good. Does anyone have any ideas as to what is going on and a likely fix?
Any and all answers will be appreciated.
Many thanks!
Rodger Kelly