Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF SV6 Package

VE_CalaisV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Sportswagon
Hi Guys,

I messaged you on FB but haven't received a reply.

I am enquiring about performance packages for the VF SV6. I want some extra performance and heard you guys to a really good tune. Do you do packages for OTR, cat back (only if it doesn't drone), under drive pulleys and tune? I'm very keen. What sort of power increase should I expect from that? I have spoken to another tuner and they are saying they regularly see 210-200rwkw from OTR, Exhuast and tune. Is this realistic?

MACE

Reaction score
"I messaged you on FB but haven't received a reply. "
We are sorry for the delay.

"I am enquiring about performance packages for the VF SV6. I want some extra performance and heard you guys to a really good tune. Do you do packages for OTR, cat back (only if it doesn't drone), under drive pulleys and tune? I'm very keen. What sort of power increase should I expect from that? I have spoken to another tuner and they are saying they regularly see 210-200rwkw from OTR, Exhuast and tune. Is this realistic?"
Unfortunately we don't do cat back and tunes. We used to provide the remote tune but not anymore sadly. To have an idea what we have available and what power gains you might achieve, please refer to the link below:

Knowledgebase -

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
Jason

VE_CalaisV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Sportswagon
Oh that's no good. How come you don't do the remote tunes anymore? I heard you guys where the best in the business.

crew_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SV6 Reserve Edition Sportwagon
Check out Oz Track, they do packages including exhaust, OTR and tune