Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Sv6 Sensors not working

Papadoc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
Hi all, I have a VF Sv6 but both the front and back sensors don’t work. The reverse camera works fine however there isn’t any beeping whatsoever. How can I fix this?

snortings

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SV6
Check the settings in mylink (could be set to towbar attached if you don't have one etc).

Good way to test the sensors would be to try an automatic park, if it won't let you or just won't activate at all then there is probably something up with the sensors. Maybe try disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes, I read another user had this problem and disconnecting and reconnecting the battery after 10 minutes fixed the problem.

Hope this helps.

Papadoc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
Check the settings in mylink (could be set to towbar attached if you don't have one etc).

Good way to test the sensors would be to try an automatic park, if it won't let you or just won't activate at all then there is probably something up with the sensors. Maybe try disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes, I read another user had this problem and disconnecting and reconnecting the battery after 10 minutes fixed the problem.

Hope this helps.
unfortunately I’ve already tried changing around the settings and nothing will work. Yes automatic park won’t work either, I’ll try the battery method and see how it goes. Thanks for the help

snortings

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SV6
unfortunately I’ve already tried changing around the settings and nothing will work. Yes automatic park won’t work either, I’ll try the battery method and see how it goes. Thanks for the help
No worries, let me know how it goes.

Papadoc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
Just wondering how this worked out?
Hey mate, it didn’t work so I ended up taking it to get looked at and as it turns out something wasn’t plugged in correctly. Problem is fixed! Thanks for the help anyway