Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF1 tekno performance stage 1

JimmyBro

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf SSV Redline
Hi all, I'm new to this site and unsure if this question has been asked. But I was looking at the tekno performance stage 1 pack on my vf ssv redline and was wondering if anyone got the 2.5 with it and what does it sound like? I have heard the 2.5 on the power pack still sounds stock and wanted to know if it's true? Just can't decide on the 2.5 or the 3.0.

SSVRDL

Aussie Icon
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV S2 Redline
Hi all, I'm new to this site and unsure if this question has been asked. But I was looking at the tekno performance stage 1 pack on my vf ssv redline and was wondering if anyone got the 2.5 with it and what does it sound like? I have heard the 2.5 on the power pack still sounds stock and wanted to know if it's true? Just can't decide on the 2.5 or the 3.0.
I cant answer the question about the stage one package, i have stage 2 package for the vfs2 (cam package). got this installed last month
I can say that i have the Harrop 3" system and headers and it sounds sweet. I would suggest going 3" if you plan to do more upgrade later down the track. oh and i have no drone in my at all.

JimmyBro

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf SSV Redline
Thanks mate, I went with the 3 in the stage 1 and picked it up last week. I love it and also no drone