Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF2 LS3: Tekno Performance Stage 1 - who has it?

Smashfist

Reaction score
Members Ride
440rwhp Cammed VF Ute
I got the 350 pack on my series 1 before they moved to Xforce and I'm happy with it. I sent it back after the cam install to get the cam tuned, still happy with it even on dead cold starts.

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
Yeah found the app, have messaged Harrop, they said the wifi box can be fitted to my system.
It came out January.....mine was installed November.....bummer

That's always the way haha

VESSVBLACK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Series 1
Well if you buy a harrop catback your buying a middle section that walkinshaw used to use, a H Pipe, Design.

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
Well if you buy a harrop catback your buying a middle section that walkinshaw used to use, a H Pipe, Design.

Walkinshaw have never used this style exhaust. In the past they used a different style system that HM headers made.
The system harrop have made for them is different to the old walky system that had a H pipe.

Chookah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline Wagon
It'd be great if people could upload some video/audio of them starting up and maybe taking it to 4000rpm and state what system they have, we could compare and choose based on personal preferences :)
Personally I'd be interested to hear what the tekno stage 1 and stage 2 (with cam) sound like

jbcow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 redline sportwagon
It will take me a while but whatever I choose, I will upload a video of mine once it is done.

VESSVBLACK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Series 1
Walkinshaw have never used this style exhaust. In the past they used a different style system that HM headers made.
The system harrop have made for them is different to the old walky system that had a H pipe.

HM Headers 2.5' and 3'' systems for ve /vf they are the same as Harrop and earlier walky systems.

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
HM Headers 2.5' and 3'' systems for ve /vf they are the same as Harrop and earlier walky systems.

No, the Harrop systems, both types of system Harrop used are different to the original Walky/HM system.

Craterface

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 HSV GTS
So are you saying HM made two different systems one for Harrop and the other for Walky, if so how were they different?