Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF2 Manual Redline - Heron White

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
Looking forward to hearing it as I'm sure you are also.
I thought you were allowed 1 visitor from another household?

Yeah bad. Only allowed 1 visitor if you live alone. Anyway hopefully Sunday he'll relax some restrictions.

Kakodaemon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 SSV REDLINE
Yeah bad. Only allowed 1 visitor if you live alone. Anyway hopefully Sunday he'll relax some restrictions.

Wouldn't hold your breath :oops: But there are rumours going around that they will change the radius to 20kms instead of 5kms.

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
So I fitted the XFORCE bimodal exhaust over the weekend. All I can say is what a farken pain in the arse. Apart from the headers, nothing else lined up properly. Some pipes were oval shaped and needed massaging to fit into the round pipes on the xpipe. Hangs a bit low and my mufflers are a tad crooked. Going to have to take to an exhaust shop to fix/align. Very dissapointing with the fit TBH. Sounds awesome though. Once buttoned up I'll get some videos up.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
So I fitted the XFORCE bimodal exhaust over the weekend. All I can say is what a farken pain in the arse. Apart from the headers, nothing else lined up properly. Some pipes were oval shaped and needed massaging to fit into the round pipes on the xpipe. Hangs a bit low and my mufflers are a tad crooked. Going to have to take to an exhaust shop to fix/align. Very dissapointing with the fit TBH. Sounds awesome though. Once buttoned up I'll get some videos up.

That's disappointing. That would drive me mad. Especially when you drop a bit of money...
Let's hope the exhaust shop can sort it out.
Looking forward to some videos

Reactions: Lex

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
That's disappointing. That would drive me mad. Especially when you drop a bit of money...
Let's hope the exhaust shop can sort it out.
Looking forward to some videos

Tell me about it. All day yesterday and half a day today and I couldn't get it right. Its drivable though. Also I need new spark plugs. At 47k mine are rooted. Ordered a set from Amazon. Typing up an email to xforce expressing my dissapointment with their quality control.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Tell me about it. All day yesterday and half a day today and I couldn't get it right. Its drivable though. Also I need new spark plugs. At 47k mine are rooted. Ordered a set from Amazon. Typing up an email to xforce expressing my dissapointment with their quality control.

Yeah...
I would do the same. Will be interesting to see what they say.

Also interesting your spark plugs are gone after 47k. I saw another post with spark plugs that are totally cooked after similar kilometers.
150k service interval my foot...
I ll probably grab a set to keep as spare. Do you have a link to the ones you are getting ?

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah...
I would do the same. Will be interesting to see what they say.

Also interesting your spark plugs are gone after 47k. I saw another post with spark plugs that are totally cooked after similar kilometers.
150k service interval my foot...
I ll probably grab a set to keep as spare. Do you have a link to the ones you are getting ?

I used the link on the Ac delco spark plug thread, 1st post.

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
I’d be asking for a replacement system if I were you mate, that’s crap really

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
I’d be asking for a replacement system if I were you mate, that’s crap really

It's installed now and not coming off. Atleast the headers aren't. I guess that's why they are cheaper then the rest. With a bit more fidling its 90% their. I'll leave it to an exhaust place to get it to 100 % as ideally u need a hoist. I'm getting too old to work under jack stands. Anyway crew chief and another have expressed similar concerns, so becareful who ever buys this system and tries to fit it at home.

Kakodaemon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 SSV REDLINE
Sucks to hear you had so much trouble, especially since you had to wait so long to get then have to wait to be able to install it!

I bet it's a relief now though to have it in though ;)

Also looking forward to some vids.