Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf2 sedan seat covers

jefferson33

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf2 3.6 valais sedan
Hi all just looking for any recommendations for car seat covers for my vf2 calais sedan. Cheers

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
anything with NOS logo on it is sick

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
I used to use the sheepskin insert style ones on my old CalaisV (the ones that just run up the centre of the base and seat back, but because of the thickness I found that I sat a bit high and didn't get the thigh support from the side bolsters. Whatever you choose, make sure that they are side-airbag rated.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
^ We’re using the ones I think you’re talking about there, the ones which were in the online option list for VF, in the Redline.
We’re quite happy with them, I haven’t noticed the lack-of-support problem (maybe the Redline’s bolsters are bigger than Calais?).

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
^ We’re using the ones I think you’re talking about there, the ones which were in the online option list for VF, in the Redline.
We’re quite happy with them, I haven’t noticed the lack-of-support problem (maybe the Redline’s bolsters are bigger than Calais?).

Mine were aftermarket but quite similar to OEM. Maybe the redline is different, or perhaps my arse is bigger lol...

Poor old Dad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Calais V
I've got canvas covers in my ute and sheepskin in my VF2.

My ute is used for running around town and my VF2 used for long trips.

Both types of covers do the job intended but having had sheepskin in my last three cars I can safely say that it pays to buy good quality.

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
Funnily enough , when I went to SCA to buy some sheep skin covers the sales fella wouldn't sell me them because he recons the sheepskin ones slip on the leather , so I left feeling a little dumb founded . I eventually settled on these Neoprene ones .

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SEAT-CO...134848?hash=item41b1662200:g:FCcAAOSw0UdXvsaD

They are comfortable and being I'm a bricky and drag a lot of sand onto my seat they are very durable , I'm glad now I didn't get the sheepskin as they would be full of sand , other covers usually start to show a bit of wear by now .You could possibly specify stitch colour when you order .