Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF2 SS Redline new upgrades for The Hulk!

TheHulkcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Spitfire Green
Ok yeah fair enough. To be honest I dont know how much they lowered it but its low enough that I do scrape...:( I reckon if it goes up 3-5mm it'll be fine. It looks far king awesome though! haha

I wish the stock rims filled the guards a tad more though width wise but I suppose that would be the offset and I'd get that look if and when I get new rims...

dimetime

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 6lt
Ok yeah fair enough. To be honest I dont know how much they lowered it but its low enough that I do scrape...:( I reckon if it goes up 3-5mm it'll be fine. It looks far king awesome though! haha

I wish the stock rims filled the guards a tad more though width wise but I suppose that would be the offset and I'd get that look if and when I get new rims...
i agree, the offset doesnt fill the huge gaurds out, theres always a 10/15mm spacer that can fit that.
pretty sure this guys orange redline mock up has spacers on the hf20 wheels and it looks wayyyyy better!

TheHulkcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
Care to share.....a pic or two ?
Definitely will post some pics up once I get the time to take some decent photos...stay tuned!

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition

TheHulkcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
These spacers look well made but aren’t all wheel spacer illegal unless the manufacturer included them in their vehicles design?
I'd like to know this also...

TheHulkcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
The fitment of wheel spacers (or adaptors for dual wheel conversions) between the wheel mounting face
and the road wheel is not permitted unless fitted as original equipment by the vehicle manufacturer.

http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/documents/roads/safety-rules/standards/vsi-09-rev4.pdf

Page 4, last dot point listed under Additional requirements for replacement wheels
Thanks for the info Maz, much appreciated. Looks as though I won't be doing this as I want my car to always be legal. Just gotta save up now for some new rims to fill those guards! haha :)