Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf2 ssv redline ute

Chris102

Reaction score
Members Ride
Amarok
Hi guys
If anyone could please tell me should I wait till 2017 to get my ute or purchase now I don't want to miss out on any possible changes to the car. Also anyone know whether the cars will hold their value and if v8s are utes are going to come out of the US?
Another thing fuel I know it says around 12.9l per 100km but how much have people experienced everyday normal city driving?
Any feedback would be much appreciated!
Cheers Chris :)

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Might be best to post in the VF thread rather than the photoshop thread. More likely to get detailed responses.

And if you are concerned about fuel, then a V8 is probably not for you.

millzy555

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda.....
Hi guys
If anyone could please tell me should I wait till 2017 to get my ute or purchase now I don't want to miss out on any possible changes to the car. Also anyone know whether the cars will hold their value and if v8s are utes are going to come out of the US?
Another thing fuel I know it says around 12.9l per 100km but how much have people experienced everyday normal city driving?
Any feedback would be much appreciated!
Cheers Chris :)

I can answer the fuel one....you will not average 12.9l per 100. I do 100% city driving, 8km to work and back. ave speed is 32km. Readout says 16.5l per 100, although dont go off this, measure how many litres you get in on your next fill