Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF2 Wagon

13VF17 WAGON

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SV6 WAGON
My17 SV6
Son of a Gun Grey, Black out Kit, HSVi 20" w black nut covers and centre caps, Sports Armour
Tinted windows, Sports mats, SSV Flat bottom Steering Wheel, Leather Console Lid
Debadged, Phantom Black Tailgate applique, Phantom Black Badging, HSV Beesting Antenna
Lowered, CAI, Walkinshaw Billet Black Exhaust Tips
Custom Plates w cover and LED lights
Protection Film to side skirt ends, Tail gate lip, door handle arches, door sills and tinted Film to rear lights , rear brake strip light and bumper reflectors, front DRL and side lights
Front and rear "chrome " globes....to be fitted
Future mods:
Big Brake upgrade, Tune
Cheers
20180306_171748 (600x450).jpg
20180306_164142 (600x450).jpg
20180306_171809 (600x450).jpg

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Clean looking wagon mate! Love that colour.

13VF17 WAGON

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SV6 WAGON
Cheers, really pops in the sun with the speck, and at the same time has depth in other light. But bit of a task to keep clean , daily drive. !

RED LION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
Love the wagon mate. If I grabbed a 2017 I would of had a very hard choice picking between SOAG and Phantom.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Looks good love that colour.
Where do you get Protection Film from?

13VF17 WAGON

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SV6 WAGON
Love the wagon mate. If I grabbed a 2017 I would of had a very hard choice picking between SOAG and Phantom.
Cheers mate, settled on the SOAG it gave a good contrast to the black trims.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Colour combos are a very personal matter but I have always preferred silver, machined or polished alloys and particularly with dark metallic. Might be an age thing but the current trend for black wheels has never appealed. SOAG is certainly a striking colour though.

13VF17 WAGON

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SV6 WAGON
Hey RED LION, I checked out your post/pics re your ride. Your wagon looks great. I do like the chrome trim contrast/enhancement with the Phantom and wheels. I am trying to decide on brake caliper colour for upgrade. Your upgrade to Silver Brembos / black logo looks the goods and thinking the same. They look classy and still highlight the brakes. Where did you end up buying your set up from pls? And did you do the install or have it done and where ? Cheers mate

RED LION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
Hey RED LION, I checked out your post/pics re your ride. Your wagon looks great. I do like the chrome trim contrast/enhancement with the Phantom and wheels. I am trying to decide on brake caliper colour for upgrade. Your upgrade to Silver Brembos / black logo looks the goods and thinking the same. They look classy and still highlight the brakes. Where did you end up buying your set up from pls? And did you do the install or have it done and where ? Cheers mate

Hey mate thanks. I wanted to get them a similar colour to the Senators brakes.

I ordered them off of Amazon.com. My friend is a painter so he put the stickers on and painted them. They were fitted by a local mechanic.