Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VFII SSV Redline Sedan Prussian Steel Blacked out

Paulie81

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII Prussian Steel SS-V Redline Manual
Before buying mine late last year I found it almost impossible to find pics online of a Prussian Steel Redline with full Blackout pack so I thought I would share photos of my car for those who are also curious. Personally I like the full blackout on the VFII as it matches the black wheels and black bonnet vents. Looked kind of confused having Chrome and Black parts on the same car.

IMG_4555.jpg
IMG_4552.jpg
IMG_4843.jpg
IMG_4842.jpg
IMG_4841.jpg
IMG_4553 (1).jpg

Last edited:

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Just remove the chrome on windows, one thing for me chrome is class black Sports

Paulie81

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just remove the chrome on windows, one thing for me chrome is class black Sports

I actually like the chrome around the windows. Always have. I just felt there was too much chrome at the front end of the car. Even US reviews of the Chevy SS make similar claims of the over use of fake chrome on this car.

Happydaze

Happydaze
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE T30
Very nice, great colour, nearly bought a SS recently in the same colour but opted for something different.

Paulie81

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just an update, I decided after much debate that I will black out the trim around the windows and the chrome interior parts. Looks good IMO
IMG_7582.jpg
IMG_7579.jpg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 427

RennRob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Sportwagon
Just an update, I decided after much debate that I will black out the trim around the windows and the chrome interior parts. Looks good IMO
.View attachment 204752 View attachment 204753
Hi Paulie, I have the same colour in the wagon. I've already blacked out the side vents and the DRL's, and thinking of going the whole hog- front grills and the windows too. Would be keen to see the results on your car if you're ok to share some pics?

Thx