Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vfii

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
That looks spot on mate! Congrats!!

last one

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 Redline MY17 Manual ute with factory 20`s,
Hey bigjim92
was reading this thread and looked up Kamikaze Infinity wax the you tube vid was amazing where can I get some ?. how much ?
pls send me a PM

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
Hey bigjim92
was reading this thread and looked up Kamikaze Infinity wax the you tube vid was amazing where can I get some ?. how much ?
pls send me a PM

In case others are interested, I bought a few Kamikaze products through Detail Central, Buy Kamikaze Overcoat Online - Best Prices
Very pricey products, but awesome stuff! It does go a long way too, regardless of coating, be it the ISM, Miyabi or Infinity wax, expect to get at least 4 cars out of each product.
I found the Infinity Wax the easiest to use.

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
So I got bored, had money sitting in my wallet begging to be spent, so towards the car it went haha.
Pair of 200cell cats. Had them made up to suit the HSV headers and factory HSV catback. Fitted them after work tonight and talk about loud now! When guys on motorbikes are turning their heads to look at you, it must be loud haha.
Need to do some more driving to make up my mind, but at this stage I'm thinking it needs "more muffler" to help control the note.
I'm half tempted to chuck the factory floor section back on at some stage, just to see what it's like. The HSV system does have a little drone unfortunately.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
So I got bored, had money sitting in my wallet begging to be spent, so towards the car it went haha.
Pair of 200cell cats. Had them made up to suit the HSV headers and factory HSV catback. Fitted them after work tonight and talk about loud now! When guys on motorbikes are turning their heads to look at you, it must be loud haha.
Need to do some more driving to make up my mind, but at this stage I'm thinking it needs "more muffler" to help control the note.
I'm half tempted to chuck the factory floor section back on at some stage, just to see what it's like. The HSV system does have a little drone unfortunately.

Who did you get to make these up for you?

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Andy at extracted performance exhausts.
Are you going to the ss/hsv owners charity event on Sunday?

I want to get some 100CPI cats and an x-pipe put into my standard system and HSV headers. Will look into this place. I wasn't very happy with the last exhaust place I went to.

I haven't heard about it? But always keen to get the car out. It's sitting in the shed under a cover all shiny ready to go too!

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
I want to get some 100CPI cats and an x-pipe put into my standard system and HSV headers. Will look into this place. I wasn't very happy with the last exhaust place I went to.

I haven't heard about it? But always keen to get the car out. It's sitting in the shed under a cover all shiny ready to go too!

Pre meet Dandenong masters 8am for 8:30 departure.
It's being held at Melbourne city Holden