Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VH 2 Door Commodore - ADAYER SPORTIF

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Hi vc commodore My Commodore Adayer Sportif ( the photo is from december 1989 ) the very first day i bough it.. Adayer number 1 , 2 , 5, 6 ,7 . 11 are known ... My Adayer is built 2/1982 ...

So you have mentioned numerous times.....Do you know anything about the one in the ad posted on gumtree?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Hi .. Yes that is my car i listed on gumtree... The Prototype is made with vb door trims vh sl body and vk .... it has blue interior blue recaro seats. .. the 4 cylinder car was the 1930 adayer classic which was in the car show in the early 1980s.. ..
The rims of the car are csa elite ... the black color adayer picture is from monash university carpark november 1982..
Holden never allowed the cars that were made to be called holden or to have holden front/back ends and badges etc.. many were changed to help sell them ... pictures of adayer number 5 and my car dash both different v8 and 6 cylinder .. i am on facebook called adayer sportif if you like to know more .... picture of adayer id plate number 6.

Don't really need to know anymore....I'm not on facebook either

The price you had on the VH was just out of this world.....If you conned someone to give you close to the $8K you were asking, well done.....To me, I would have offered $500....

.I actually know where there is a VH vacationer...Blue cloth seats, 6cyl auto, a little bit of rust around the front and rear screens, (about 3 CM long), a little in the bottom of the rear quarter....It's about the size of a 20C piece....Needs paint and a motor....The owner wants $500 for that and it's in a heck of a lot better condition that the VH you advertised....

Shane Lovell

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 VH Commodore
Hi .. Yes that is my car i listed on gumtree... The Prototype is made with vb door trims vh sl body and vk .... it has blue interior blue recaro seats. .. the 4 cylinder car was the 1930 adayer classic which was in the car show in the early 1980s.. ..
The rims of the car are csa elite ... the black color adayer picture is from monash university carpark november 1982..
Holden never allowed the cars that were made to be called holden or to have holden front/back ends and badges etc.. many were changed to help sell them ... pictures of adayer number 5 and my car dash both different v8 and 6 cylinder .. i am on facebook called adayer sportif if you like to know more .... picture of adayer id plate number 6.
Hi 2 Door Commodore,
I am in Tasmania and I imported a 2 Door Opel Rekord from the Netherlands 4 yrears ago and have had a right hand conversion done using a VH front section.
The end project will be Group C, 308, 4 speed, silver with Carmine Red interior.
There use to be an Adayer Sportif here in Hobart I have attached a pic of one I found with a VH front "Tuff"
Cheers
Shane

Attachments

• vh 2 door.jpg
    vh 2 door.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 133
Reaction score
Members Ride
Adayer sportif commodore coupe
Hi 2 Door Commodore,
I am in Tasmania and I imported a 2 Door Opel Rekord from the Netherlands 4 yrears ago and have had a right hand conversion done using a VH front section.
The end project will be Group C, 308, 4 speed, silver with Carmine Red interior.
There use to be an Adayer Sportif here in Hobart I have attached a pic of one I found with a VH front "Tuff"
Cheers
Shane
Hi Shane ... Wow that is great ... the Adayer in the picture is number 11 i know who is the owner ... if you are ever come to South Australia i am happy to show you my car... this white car is a 1979 vb sl made from freedom custom panels mid 1986 .. the owner is from melbourne and i chat with him sometimes..

Attachments

• lord 5.jpg
    lord 5.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 148
  • lord 1.jpg
    lord 1.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 145

cv82002

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 Monaro 2002 5.7L

Attachments