Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vh build

Bowdovh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vh commodore , vs statesman
Hi I'm new to club. I bought myself a vh to build for drags cruising etc. unfortunately started stripping car for paint. We found large amount of rust around rear window. Eaten frame of window completely rust in all inside of doors boot bonnet etc. only paid 700 for car came with newly built mild 308 etc. so we decided car was not good enough to rebuild as time is not in our favour. So on Thursday I'm picking up this vh it's perfect body no rust and registered. Build can begin. Engine build (355) has been organised and building it for 450 plus hp and body will get respray in metallic white and all the usual tidy ups and component swaps as its a six at moment interior wise it's perfect. We will post pics and details as we go over next few months

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 254
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 222
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 233

DerekP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 5.0
Looks tidy mate, good luck with it all.

Bowdovh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vh commodore , vs statesman
Picked it up today. Interior is excellent body is pretty straight. Small spots of rust nothing to worry about very good buy better than the car that Iam now using as a doner car anyway