Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VH Commodore Front Apron/Lower valance

Lampoon_VH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Wagon
Hi, does anyone know where i can get a new front apron or valance? Mine is a bit buckled and dented. It's a waste of Time trying to fix up old one when a new one can be welded on. It's just a matter of finding one.

Actually just saw previous thread saying rare spares stock it. I searched their site and could find any on there...

Staggie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais S1, VK Wagon EFI 5.0L
try giving rare spares a call, they have plenty of stuff that isnt listed on their website.

Other option is to cut a good one off another car.

seq4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
Rare spares no longer sell them. I tried when i was looking.
The only bloke that sold them on ebay no longer can get any as i paid for it then got a call saying he can no longer get them.
I tried all crash repeairs, repco, super #### auto, holdent. Tried to contact online auto parts, but they wont answer emails and the contact number is for a ford thingo. American autos say they dont know if they can or cant get them in. I called friday and placed a order just in case, called today to see how it was going, their still uming and aring.

The one place i have not tried is barsbys. Which if i dont hear back from american auto tomorrow, ill be ordering (if they have stock) 2 new ones.

mr j-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 355
get a fibreglass one made up....bit more pricey but hey!

TY318

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL 202
or just cut one off at the wreckers lol might take some time depending on what tools u have