Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VH Commodore Roof Reveal (roof moulds) clips

Darran76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
Hi all, does anyone know where you can get the push in clips with the 4 prongs on them that splay out which are used for the side rear roof reveal moulds? Basically the pin on the mould pushes into these clips that go into the hole on the pillar skin. I have tried genuine, none available, supercheap, didnt have them, had a look on rarespares website and couldnt find them.

Any suggestions?

Darran76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
I can take a picture of the clip tomorrow and post it on here. Best way I can describe it is that is has 4 legs that point outwards (similar to a push in badge type clip). What are you thinking?

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
either ebay or carefully remove them from a car at the wreckers.

luxcis

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sl sedan auto
i lost my entire offside reveal mould. it was stolen right off the car a week ago. it must have been thieved by a scout for a panel beater who couldnt locate the part. is this becoming common for VH parts ? will the car be slowly stripped of parts wherever i park from now on ? is there an aftermarket reveal mould made here or anywhere the VH was exported to ? i think my chances of getting an intact moulding from a wrecker are slim.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E..VF2 redline W375.. 200 series landcruiser
Hi all, does anyone know where you can get the push in clips with the 4 prongs on them that splay out which are used for the side rear roof reveal moulds? Basically the pin on the mould pushes into these clips that go into the hole on the pillar skin.QUOTE]

i know this is a old thread but im having trouble finding these push in clips as well. rare spares seem to have every clip except these. does anyone know where to find some or have people found a close replacment that could be made to fit. cheers

Reaction score
Members Ride
after many phone calls i have located 1 in NSW somewhere(the only one showing up on holdens database). there undeer GM part number 90045672. i have sent out a few e-mails to the northern hemisphere to OPEL they used the same clips under the same part number so im just waiting to hear back from them

Reaction score
Members Ride
ok ive found them here

really easy company to deal with replyed straight back to me. there less then a dollar each only thing is postage is about $40 . but thats all worth it to get a part that is no longer available in Australia.

hope this helps someone like it did me.