Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vh dash light upgrade

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
I'm looking at upgrading the lights in the sl/e dash before i put it in the car a couple of them are blown. Does anyone know what type of globes they are? what wattage i need? and where can i get them?
I had a look on jaycar and dse website but couldn't see any bulbs that look similar. I found this website with led bulbs that look similar do you think they might work They're expensive though
http://www.ledshoponline.com/automotive_dashboard_bulb.htm

yobbo88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH commodore SL wagon 253
any time ive needed lights for anywhere in the car i go to the holden genuine dealer have them look it up then take the info to repco or similar... obviously the genuine dealer will cost triple what repco will cost. give it a try

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
becareful about using LEDs as they only throw light directly in front of them. Your VH Dash will end up looking patchy.

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
i dnt no about the dash bulbs but that companys interior globes are great i bought 4 for my vh they look great plenty of light and all green. great company to deal with and next day delivery