Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vh hybrid

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
i drive a 81 vh........body......:p painted hot house green

it has vl driveline, green vk calais interior, vk indicators, vx berlina wheels, vt brakes, pacemaker headers with 2.5" straight through with 3" tip, pioneer hed 6" 6x9s and for now a 800watt amp n 600watt sub.

wen i figure out how to post piks ill post em :D

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
click here and click browse then find your picture on your computer and then click upload
now wait a bit and then you will see lots of lines and a little thumbnail of your picture now highlight one of the urls and put it on here then click preview and see if it works(url number 1 works)

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I agree with Britney, very nice car

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
future upgrades

just thought id update the piks with some better smaller ones and to post what the car is and what im doing to it.

year: 1981
body: vh sedan
engine: 187ci
paint: hot house green
saftey: full stage 3 alarm imobiliser 170bd screamer, glass sensors, shock sensor, central locking, keyless entry, solex locks.
interior: full green vk calais, 30cm boot neon and 2 22cm foot well neons, roof mounted blacklight, wood/chrome steering wheel
exhaust: pacemaker extractors 2.5" pipe with 1ft 3" tip
trans: 3 speed trimatic
diff: borgwarner
wheels: 15" vx berlina
suspension: full pedders set up with super low springs
exterior: vk indicators, removed side strips
stereo: pioneer hed, pioneer 6" front doors in custom pods, pioneer 6x9s in parcell shelf, boss 600watt 12" sub,moderate sub amp

future upgrades:

respray in hot house with flat coat of clear for a satin finish, painting engine accents in hot house, painting door pods hot house. possible painting door handles, dash and console hot house. not sure on the interior though?and get my windows re tinted to a decent tint

17" scorch chrome wheels the ones in the pic are borrowed 18's

new pioneer head unit green backlight to match neons and car

new pioneer front splits for door pods

new steering wheel polished aluminium, wood on the old one is splitting

2 kenwood 12" subs in custom boot install both subs firing into the boot, in custom box mounted on the petrol tank hump.

keeping my pioneer 6x9s they cost me enough and they work well

b&m pro ratchet shifter to customize the interior a little more and to make shifting easier.

Last edited:

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
haha looking nice man, love the stickers :)

Cheers
MaT

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
just picked up my new wheel today damn it looks tuff looks better than i thought it would.

i took some more piks of the car i got a new sticker on the front. id rather push my holden then drive a ford my mrs liked it so she got it for me and i though the flames at the front wernt enough. btw the old wheel is bak in the car coz im not driving it atm so i dnt want to put the new wheel in until i start driving it again.

dont mind the mess as i said its not being driven atm, i started making the adapter plate for the b&m shifter.

my 6x9's in my custom shelf, and suspect is right they pump, just cleaned out my boot for my new subs etc witch i should be starting on the box next week, so took out he amp n sub n had it on today just the 6"s n 6x9's n it sounded hell bassy

cranking the mud flaps. love it wen i dnt have the stereo on all u can hear is scrape over speed humps drive ways etc.

Last edited: