Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vh..problems after problems

hellsvk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk 202
hey guys,officaly had enough of the problems thats happening to my vh,i had a mc6 torquemaster in there and now have converted it to a m20 aussie 4 speed..wen i connect the clutch cable theres so pressure in the pedal..has anyone put a m20 behind a red 202 in a vh?

hellsvk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk 202
have you tried adjusting the clutch fork, pivot ball ?

ill try it now..i also got told the xmember from the mc6 will sit ok for the 4 speed,but it seems to sit to high,and the tail shaft seems to be to short

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
ill try it now..i also got told the xmember from the mc6 will sit ok for the 4 speed,but it seems to sit to high,and the tail shaft seems to be to short

im sure its the same gearbox mount & xmembers between the two. You will need a different front part of the tail shaft though, I think I have one sitting here but its on the other side of the country :)

scott

Guzzoline addict

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr v6
Did you use the mc6 clutch?Not a 100% sure ,but i think the throw out bearing is different.

hellsvk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk 202
hey mate got the longer tail shaft,yep i used the mc6 bearing,i started her up today in neutral and sounded like the throw out bearing is pressing,its making a grinding noise!