Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vh sl/e 2 tone green commodore how much is it worth original condition myt sell !!!

nathanmuscat

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sle
hey guys,

i have a genuine vh sle green over silver that i kept in full original condition almost finished the paint job no short cuts was no rust in the car only reason for respraying it was cause the clear started flaking out less 140 thousand kms how much is it worth after its fresh paint interior is mint condition cheers :)

nathanmuscat

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sle
i also have photos of it before it was resprayed to prove the car was not just a peice of **** and slapped a crabby paint job over it, car was supose to be my pride n joy but as ussal females busting balls n has to go

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
I dont get it? Is this a for sale thread?

nathanmuscat

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sle
I dont get it? Is this a for sale thread?

i was waundering how much this car is worth ? it is not for sale as of yet but in the coming month or so i may be forced to sell it as i need to buy a house for my family. sorry i only made me account a few hours ago and still learning how to use this forum :)

nathanmuscat

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sle
the original green dark green over silver original 253 with 139 thousand kms

mr j-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 355
throw up some pics mate, would be nice to see it.

id say around 6k+

mr j-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 355
theres one thats blue just clicked over 10k ! it also has the log books
the blues are pretty popular in original condition and fetch reasonable coin....almost every second person wants a blue over silver sle

are you saying yours is worth 10k??
its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it...im not saying this in a negative way either.

nathanmuscat

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sle
the blues are pretty popular in original condition and fetch reasonable coin....almost every second person wants a blue over silver sle

are you saying yours is worth 10k??
its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it...im not saying this in a negative way either.

yeah i understand thank you for your help i got a few of em to be honest ! but i duno wheather to part with them or not i wont be parting with my white one with red interior it has the original 5 litre still !!