Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VH SLE electric windows question

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
They're very adjustable if plastic headrest post breaks :mad:

Think they go up a slot otherwise it's all way in or out....two of mine broken.Just looked at price for new ones.WOW!!!

Got Brock book stashed away somewhere that had the figures but basically was considered steeply priced option & sle was considered more of a luxury car back then to fill gap for statesmans so it was for well-off families & businessmen.

If you already had that kind of coin for an sle you'd be mad to not want a Brocky.

Bottom of column 2 black buttons for circuit breakers...iirc 1 was for central locking other for power windows.Assumed wiring etc were added patch looms for sle just like clocks/air con/fuel-trip meter things.

Brother had single tone tahitian blue sle with power windows,mine was factory two tone indigo/mercury with manual windows....253 powered when rolled off line.

Weird how his had power windows & normal options where mine had some options yet no power windows BUT back then all sorts of things were possible.

***when bought mine it had passenger side power window...that sucked converting it to manual winder.Still not 100% happy with it.

It was easy to see why they used to change doors back in the day.