Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] VH SLX-Must Go ASAP

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
ITEM: VH SLX

YEAR: 1981

SERIES: Example: VH

BADGE: SLX

ENGINE: 6 cyl 202

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: Blue

EXTERIOR CONDITION: VGC - has one patch of no clear on roof and another on bonnet and dented Front LHS guard - nothing major

INTERIOR CONDITION: Need Carpet otherwise excellent condition. Also the vinyl on the top of the rear seat is cracked

TYRE CONDITION: currently has SLE wheel which I am keeping, can supply your own rollers or I'll chase up some stockies from the wreckers.

REGO OF CAR:

REGO TILL: Not Registered

PLATES INCLUDED: Can be

RWC: No

PRICE: Make an offer

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Tullamarine pick up

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer or Other

CONTACT DETAILS: PM

OTHER INFO: The car also has a immobilisor which I cant turn off so I haven't started it. I know the person I bought it off and it was driving till the day it ran out of reg. I towed it to my place as the council declared it a derelict car from sitting on the side of the roadand thats my drivivng experience of it. He also did a few repairs like coil and plugs I beleive. Has P/S, need radio. It would be a great start to drag/burnout car as besides the guard, the body is straight.

I need the car out of my driveway for the next project, I bought the car to be a burnout project but am no longer going ahead with it.

PICTURES: Will be on in a day or two

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
awaiting pics might be just what im looking for i need spares for my vh project