Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VH SLX respray.

Holty78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLX
Thanks mate. She should look and sound sweet when shes finished. I'll hand it down to my son eventually and hopefully he can hand it down to his kids. And thanks for the info on the engine builders. I'll check them out

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Hmm not sure you can build decent 355 plus interior & body/paint these days unless d.i.y

For high standard result might just scrape in 2 if budget carefully

Vh model is creeping back in popularity & their value is going up again.

If silver is original colour I'd try to keep car original in looks & go nuts on the mechanicals...besides silver is good colour on a vh.

Holty78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLX
Ill try and get it all done with my 20k budget. If I have to go slightly over to have it complete so be it. My VH is currently silver but looking at going a dark metallic electric blue. Make tge VH unique and a head turner. I dont plan on selling it. Once its all done I'll post before and after pics. Might take a while but stay tuned

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Ill try and get it all done with my 20k budget. If I have to go slightly over to have it complete so be it. My VH is currently silver but looking at going a dark metallic electric blue. Make tge VH unique and a head turner. I dont plan on selling it. Once its all done I'll post before and after pics. Might take a while but stay tuned
Yer you might not get all you want done new for just $20k but you will come pretty close with a little grunt dirty work yourself.
Nich touch on the unique colour choice...Silver is a good colour for the body shape so is the dark blue, thats why the 2tone blue over silver VH SLE is the sort after car like the VL Calais and both cars are very hard to find in mint condition under $30K