Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vh SS

White VH SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
White VH SS 5l manual
I have a factory white vh ss 5l manual factory air stear power windows cruise and full sle trim would like to know if it rare and around what it worth once restored

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
do not post a thread about an awesome car without pics, i really want to see some pictures mate, and i think they are pretty damn rare, i have only seen 1 around cairns, i dont know what they are worth but i dont think you would want to sell it once its restored

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
Won't have factory power windows, cruise and neither sle trim, period. Might not have factory air either.

VH SS's, either 253 or 308 are all manual, basic to the bones SL model, with unique claret vinyl and tweed cloth seats. Also all have same 14 inch Auger mags too. Or was it Cheviot rims. One of the two.

White VH SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
White VH SS 5l manual
All numbers are matched up to be all original it is a sl with all optioned it is factory white blue trim on I'd plates had them checked by Holden and pics will be posted once I finish resto

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
Holden don't have the original paper work on them, thats a known fact. and blue trim? Never ever on a VH SS. All, ALL are claret with unique tweed cloth trim.

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
Pics of build plates at the least??

Electrical work, Adelaide all areas.
Pm me.

White VH SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
White VH SS 5l manual
Sle nut you are right after lookin more into it it trim code 1991-79t I'm a panel beater I should know better than to trust a parts guy from Holden I would post pics I just not sure how to

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
Won't have factory power windows, cruise and neither sle trim, period. Might not have factory air either.

VH SS's, either 253 or 308 are all manual, basic to the bones SL model, with unique claret vinyl and tweed cloth seats. Also all have same 14 inch Auger mags too. Or was it Cheviot rims. One of the two.

cheviot wheels :)

White VH SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
White VH SS 5l manual
Nar she came on stockers was a mess when I found it it all in primer at moment goin to roll on fr19s Simmons just can't decide on to do it white again or something els

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
Are you posting on pc or via tapatalk? Tapatalk makes pictures very easy!

Honestly leave it white.. They look horn and you can appeal to both demographics come resale time.. Mod car enthusiasts and restorers.

Electrical work, Adelaide all areas.
Pm me.