Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VH wagon '82 3.3L

VH sw man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
No ignition lights, car won't start full battery and all fuses fine. Any ideas please?

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
fusible wiring link off the battery is blown....

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Engine harness plug on firewall gets brittle & cause issues on some cars...check not come loose or broken.

VH sw man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
never assume an older car hasent been 'tinkered with'... my problem happened to be an ex owner had put their own special type of fuse on the ignition loom behind the dash. All sorted now and the other two problem parts mentioned both looked brand new. Thanks for your advice Smitty and gtrboyy big time!!! its been 17 years since i last had a '83 VH Rep SS in Qld, Glad to have another one now! 8)

VH sw man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
never assume an older car hasent been 'tinkered with'... my problem happened to be an ex owner had put their own special type of fuse on the ignition loom behind the dash. All sorted now and the other two problem parts mentioned both looked brand new. Thanks for your advice Smitty and gtrboyy big time!!! its been 17 years since i last had a '83 VH Rep SS in Qld, Glad to have another one now! 8)
I MEAN At least a VH, cause it's my favorite Commodore shape, any mods can happen later down the line. The VH shells always look the best at summernats " in my opinion " Other Holdens are F N close too... 8)