Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VH wagon YAY!

V3N0M

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 magna exec
YAY!!! i should be getting a 82 VH wagon this weekend.. everything looks pretty shmik little rust that i could see mostly needed done to it is just cosmetic work.. anyone no much about wagons and what i should be carefull for? getting it for 300 bucks from the bloke across the road. any hints tips would be awsome thanks fellas! the motor blue 175??? i think not sure.. but yeah woot hehe

yobbo88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH commodore SL wagon 253
i have an 83 VH wagon 2.85 litre... paid a hell of a lot more than 300!! mines only got 100,000Kms on the clock though so im happy with what i spent... its packin an aussie 4 speed so a bit of a find me thinks... what to look out for... only prob ive had is dizzy or coil is playing up i havent really looked into it... its misfiring a bit but nothin severe... have fun in the back of it man (if you know what i mean)

V3N0M

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 magna exec
haha will do :D

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
not 175, a 173. Sounds like a great buy.

V3N0M

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 magna exec
yeah thats what i thort.. hehe, i think the guy said some hoses and stuf are in the rong places and wot not.. but yeah other then that should be pretty good. i think he also said batteries go dead easy in it.. not sure but yeah shouldnt be to hard to fix.. cant wait to get it home lol :D

V3N0M

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 magna exec
dumb question.. is it possible to convert my manual to an auto? and maybe aprox cost? ( just wondering)

3800VH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLX V6
put a VN v6 in it.