Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vibrations when sitin at the lights

mrvx2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Calais
how much are compression tests goin for roughly?

hoon_FG

Reaction score
Members Ride
468rwhp FG FPV F6
Might have the same symptoms but I doubt it mate, mines a v6 with a faulty oil sender. I should of done the regular weekly oil checks like I do with my other girl. dammit!

jumpgate3

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Ton 5.0L, VX SS Ser II, VF SS MY17, VY 1 Tonner
Now if it was a plug or lead issue, would it tend to get a worse idle, as mine is doing, as the engine gets hotter? Or would it be consisted from cold to hot. Theres no issue under load or anythin like that, runs like a dream.

Sounds almost the same as my VX SS, began with a rough idle/slight miss at lights, got progressively worse, ended up being plugs & leads

dunyesti

ozzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT gen 3 calais
I have a VT gen 3 and it started doing simular thing i put it on a diagnostic computer and the right hand oxygen sensor was dogey. I thought it was the gearbox was stuffed. So i got new sensors for $130 and now it runs like new the bloke with the computer said that its better than getting a service but make sure you get genuine holden as the cheaper ones can be dogey. I could not believe the difference. If you have acess to a pit they take about five minutes to replace.

mrvx2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Calais
yea mate said it could be sensors... but also want to change plugs and leasds wen i have the cash.. glad im not the only one with this problem