Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] a urgent message for all members in or around hoppers crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
if anyone see's this boy please call the local police or myself 0432234716
he is my son and he has been missing since friday
he is 15 ..his name is jacob..if anyone sees him please call me or the police

I've sent his pictures and your post to my son. He lives in Altona Meadows, just up the road. He's into BMX bikes and hangs at skate parks and knows a lot of local kids. I rang him first and he'll be checking his email in about 10 minutes.

Hope it all goes well for you and your family.

Cheers.

ratz26

worlds oldest noob
Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VT equipe
I've sent his pictures and your post to my son. He lives in Altona Meadows, just up the road. He's into BMX bikes and hangs at skate parks and knows a lot of local kids. I rang him first and he'll be checking his email in about 10 minutes.

Hope it all goes well for you and your family.

Cheers.
thanks heaps VR94ss...i got a few people looking around for him ..2 guys are SAS mates...he'd wanna get his arse home b4 they find him..
but please let me know if he knows anything

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
thanks heaps VR94ss...i got a few people looking around for him ..2 guys are SAS mates...he'd wanna get his arse home b4 they find him..
but please let me know if he knows anything

Will do mate. He's got your phone number too. Wonder what he'll think of having the SAS on his tail?! :beer chug:

look im already stressed enough...keep ya fighting outta this post...or ill report the bullshit myself to admin

You might ask a moderator to keep the thread clean by deleting non-relevant posts.

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition
i got a few mates around that area, im also into bmx and skateparks so theyl keep a lokout, hope ya find him,

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Hunting him down will push him further underground and his support will close in. He knows you are looking for him and will call on his mates to protect him.

I can assume he has run away as he is unhappy with how things are at home? I don't want to drag your personal stuff in the public arena, but maybe try a different approach.

Is there a friend of his you can talk to who can pass on a message to mediate, maybe see if you can meet him at a neutral place, or initiate a phone call, even if for now to establish he is ok and work on it from there.

Without knowing what is really going on though, it is hard for me to offer solutions.

Hang in there.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Ok, the op needs information, NOT idiots clogging his thread with crap.

If you can assist the OP, post or PM.

If you can't keep it out of here.

This is clearly a stressful time for the op and he doesn't need to put up with crap.

Anyone who posts something I deem inappropriate will get a severe infraction.

Regards,

J.

ratz26

worlds oldest noob
Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VT equipe
its a long drawn out story sash..to big and personal to go into here but needless to say this approch we are useing now is a last resort..we have tried all the other ways.

VN V6..thank you
thanks again VR94...im not sure what he'll think..but i know he wont give them any grief

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
its a long drawn out story sash..to big and personal to go into here but needless to say this approch we are useing now is a last resort..we have tried all the other ways.

I understand. As a parent I feel your helplessness - that sick feeling when you are angry and worried at the same time.

He will come home eventually I am sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.