Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vic bike lams laws and other p plate car related stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
delete this thread

ok, won't play the p plater i'm getting targetted card fitzy.

read the thread, never said i was being targetted. plus, do you live in my town? maybe where u live its a bit different. also, things can change. 2 years ago p2 probiationary licences were unheard of in victoria.

however you know best..... also mate, i did say if you didn't agree, please move on and don't even reply, don't need it atm

don't worry, delete this thread mods

Last edited:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
i missed the point to this thread. dont you have to apply for exemptions for high powered vehicles

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
I have only been pulled up once when i wasn't actually breaking the law and that wasn't even when i was on my p's. On my p's i never got pulled up in my ute once so dont play the 'p plater im getting targeted' card

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
whilst i was being booked, i watched a p plater in a gts-t skyline drive past on boost, bald rear tyres, driving like a nutcase, using a phone and then talking on phone whilst turning on a roundabout. also initially he had the music at a stupidly loud level. this is only one of the clowns i seen whilst i was being booked, yet they weren't interested in them in any way

HOLY ****. You saw he had bald tyres whilst he was on boost (so assuming he was going faster than walking pace).
You should become a cop, i got pulled over by a moto cop, and he defected me for too low when my car is infact legal. This guy was awesome tho, a VQ drove past and he said 'that guys even lower than yours'. ****in must be some awesome people out there who can see small details easily. That cop could even measure a car to the mm whilst it was driving past, AND whilst writing out my defect notice!

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
Mate its the same story for alot of guys on their P's they get pulled over all the time just because of the P plate, that wont change if you buy an old car. If you like driving a nice car don't let been pulled over change your mind, you will most likely get stopped more in an older car.

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
hahahaha, i knew when i wrote that someone would have that wisdom. is it not at all possible i know the fella, and seen his tyre's the previous night? and going off the fact he was waiting on rudd's cheque to get tyre's, and it hasn't arrived, would be safe to say he hadn't got any

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
hahahaha, i knew when i wrote that someone would have that wisdom. is it not at all possible i know the fella, and seen his tyre's the previous night? and going off the fact he was waiting on rudd's cheque to get tyre's, and it hasn't arrived, would be safe to say he hadn't got any

Oh, what a shame. Guess that copper that got me was one of a kind then!

Status
Not open for further replies.