Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VIC: calling p platers who have had instant licence losses for speeding

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
cops tend to pick on those who ahve had previous incidents.... trsut me i know

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
just do what we do up here, put fake plates on your car and drive around anyway... whos going to care?

lol speak for ya self, if u got done for fake plates there a 1000 plus fine there mate did that wont do it again haha. altho they were in his name of his other car.

i lasted 12 months on 1 point its not really hard as long as ur carefull lol.
as in stick to the rd rules, now i dont speed at all its too bloody risky these days. n not worth it if ur tryn to make a liven.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Not only are there serious flaws in the way they tell you about your suspension, theres so much inconsistency with their punishments.

My mate was done about 2 years ago, he was doing 120 in a 60 zone i think, im pretty sure it was 60 or a 80 zone. Either way, he lost his license. Only lost it for a month and had 12 months with limited passengers. Mind you, his mum is an ex copper... but 1 month suspension for a P plater doing stupid ****, with a car load of drunks.

He didnt even last the full 30 days, he kept driving around.

Some people just shouldnt have a license.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
cops tend to pick on those who ahve had previous incidents.... trsut me i know

i suspect thats why twice ive been pulled over for "it looked to me like you were speeding", one was coming the other way and i was under the limit, other was me going about 200m down a street, didnt even break 40.

all because i got a fine for 80 in a 60 zone, just down from my house by one of those camera cars. silly thing is, i wasnt speeding and theres no point, as when im on that street, im coming home, therefore cant speed to get in my driveway, or leaving home, in which case, im just taking off!! i got a fine and thats it from memory, not even any points.

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
geeze you guys think melbourne roclks over adelaide
your state is backwards
glad i dont live there hehehehe
over here ya loose it 3 months get it back and off ya go again

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
i know how it feels, cmon i have had cops just around the corner from my house waiting to pull me over and harass me for doing nothing wrong.... once youve got a record they dont care why they pull you over... they can and they will

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
i dont care if they pull me over everyday, as long as i dont lose any points, ill be happy.

lol, mum was driving the wagon the otherday(she has lots the last 6 months) and was followed by HWP on the way to get me from work. they just followed her for a good few ks, first a bit of distance away, then right behind her, then right beside, then exceeded the speed limit when she didnt break the law, she found them up the road with a truck pulled over.

GSX-R600

Reaction score
Website
www.keepntlimitfree.org
Members Ride
GSXR-600-K2
Contest it all the way, make the filth prove your guilty, if they not sure of a win, the case will get dropped before court day. If they continually harass you, take note of their name, rank, time of day & use that for ammo.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
contest what? im almost at the end of my suspension, and will do the 12 months point thing when it comes.

i was guilty of speeding, no point contesting it!!

i was talking to a workmate at work meeting today, hes lost his licence a few times, and said thats what they do, u do the first time, then they slap you with the rest afterwards.