Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VIC: calling p platers who have had instant licence losses for speeding

metalfossil

Reaction score
yeah I deserved that. I was a liability on the road. For the record, though, I did cop a 12 month loss of licence the last time I did lose it. And boy, did they make it difficult getting my licence again...

this is the problem with the system, you were a repeat offender, an obvious idiot on the road, your licence should of been gone for at least 5 years.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
yeah I deserved that. I was a liability on the road. For the record, though, I did cop a 12 month loss of licence the last time I did lose it. And boy, did they make it difficult getting my licence again...

At least you admit it, so many people that go through what you did, blame the police etc. Quite funny really :p.

-UNKNOWN-

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VR S2 BT1 5 Speed, N13 Pulsar Vector
lol and by the way, I personally have never come across anyone who actually lasts 12 months without getting done for anything.

I did it... And ive been on my P's for a long time... This is my 6th year, not proud of it... just got screwed. Had my full licence for about 4 weeks and then the system caught up! Get of my P's in october!

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
lol and by the way, I personally have never come across anyone who actually lasts 12 months without getting done for anything.

??? I think you might want to review the company you keep then. It really isn't that difficult.

Reaper

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Not to offend anybody,
but why is it so hard to drive sensibly and not break the law??? I mean is not that hard, its all about common sense. There is no need to speed or do stupid stuff, go to a track and do it.

Remember - A real car is not a toy. Its a deadly weapon. It will kill!

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
my mums 46 and hasnt had one speeding fine, nor any other troubles with the law at all!

she's been driving since she was about 20 so yeah.. thats 26 years of no offences, 1 year is bugger all!

i dont see the need to speed.... think about it.. 5 km over the limit is only an extra 5 km's PER HOUR.. if your only driving down the road, speeding aint gunna make much difference to your time of arrival lol.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Although off topic i love Mr Bracks response to some idiot news reporter asking about why they wanted revenue raising cameras on the hume(for those who don't know time lapsed cameras) his response was gold:

"If you do not break the law then we can't raise revenue, so simply drive at the speed limit and you will be fine"

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
Although off topic i love Mr Bracks response to some idiot news reporter asking about why they wanted revenue raising cameras on the hume(for those who don't know time lapsed cameras) his response was gold:

"If you do not break the law then we can't raise revenue, so simply drive at the speed limit and you will be fine"

you're right, thats gold. :bow:

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
passed a cop at 130 in a 90 zone on p plates. only 4 points and no loss of liecence. a week later got done again. i love wa

spd_dmn

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Exec, 5.0L BT1
A mate of mine lost his license for doing 18 k's over and his rear p plate fell off..... Took 4 months for him to get a letter then he had the choice of the 12 month good behavior or loss for 3 months, he took the 3 months, its done and he got 12 months passenger restrictions which is nearly over, but he has no record of when that actually is. Is it 12 months after he gets his license back?

What's the penalty for no P on the back? I haven't got it on right now coz I just got the windows tinted.

Sorry to change the subject a bit.