Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] MISSING: Pearl/grey VN commodore wagon

brad1979UC

Reaction score
Members Ride
UC torana
Hi guys,

My VN commodore wagon is missing, it was dropped off on the 27th of July in a private garage in the Rowville area to have some work done by a well acclaimed mechanic. Initially parts were being sourced and problems arose and the job was taking longer than expected, no worries, however in the last two weeks, communication between me and this guy has not been happening, I'll try to call or message, but I don't get a reply. The last message I received was on the 14th of Aug saying sorry for being stuffed around and it will be ready soon. It's been quite a while since then and I havn't heard anything.

I went round to his place on Sunday to see what was going on and I was told by another person at the residence that he had just left and hasn't been seen for a few weeks and he's taken my VN with him.

I got a call this morning from Broadmeadows police station saying that they had found a briefcase (not mine) with a bunch of papers in it and among them was the registration papers from my VN (mine), which I have been keeping in it's glove box, so I have reason to believe that it has been in the broady area.

This person has not had the best bill of heath lately, and has practically disappeared with my car without anyone knowing where he is. I've relayed all this info to Knox police and while it's not yet 'stolen' it has been noted and listed.

It's not hard to miss,

>It's a 1991 VN wagon [XGD330]

>Pearl White top with a atlas grey lower two tone paint

>V6 T5 manual, stock. Clean interior

>18" grey 5 spoke rims with a spun finish lip

>It sits pretty low too, illest badge and android logo are on the tailgate.

>Last seen in Rowville but was most likely latest seen in Broadmeadows, so anywhere around Melbourne

If anyone sees it around could you please either PM me or preferably message or call me on 0404 384 324, or even Knox police station. It's my daily driver, really just need it back ASAP, I'm currently studying and it's quite hard for me to get around without it. Here are some photos to help you identify it:
IMAG0260.jpg

2011-07-22120820.jpg

2011-06-30083652.jpg

Thanks alot all for any assistance you may be able to provide me with, I'd be more than happy to do the same for you, however I'd hope your never in a situation like this!
Cheers.
Brad.

brad1979UC

Reaction score
Members Ride
UC torana
thanks to forums....

FOUND.

If a mod could delete this thread that would be great,
Thanks.