Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Vic] princess highway police

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Underwood road FTG? That's right near my house!! Shows how much news i watch or how many local papers i read :D

I dunno why people cruise Princes Highway still, it's common knowledge that it's heavily inhibated by police, yet they whinge when they get done. It's like stabbing yourself with a knife on purpose and saying "owwwwwwww **** that hurts godammit!!"

You cruise Princes Highway at night, your silly. I avoid it at all costs, i'd rather get a daypass and use the tollway.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
There was a shooting in Dandenong last night , That might have something to do with it , dunno though

Last edited:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Thought i'd ad my story.

A few years back, there was a hit and run involving a blue VN or VP commodore. Apparnently the Cops were checking every Dark coloured blue VN/VP in SA.

They came around my house, and my car was at a mates because it had a blown gearbox and he had room to leave it there for ages.

Heres how the convo went.

Cop - There was a dark VN/VP involved in a hit and run and we need to check all of them
Me - How many people were pushing mine then? It hasn't had a gearbox in it for months
Cop - We need to see your car
Me - Its at my mates house
Cop - Where does your mate live
Me - I don't know his address, i just know how to get there
Cop - Whats your mates name?
Me - Ricky Martin
Cop - So your car is at your mates house, but you don't know where that is, and his name is Ricky Martin
Me - Yeah.....

I didn't realise what i had said sounded so made up.
Long story short, they went to his house (when they said they were going to come back tomorrow and pick me up and go there)
What had me stumped tho, was they checked the car over, and the chick cop said 'oh its not this car, this car has an earlier motor'. Its the standard 5L that all VN/VPs have...:p

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Prinny HWY has always been cop magnet, want a defect, drive down Prinny HWY with a P plate and you are guaranteed to be pulled over.

Surprise that another club that loves their well mapped out Prinny Hwy Cruises was crusing last night and cops happen to be out in force.

nicko451

Nicko
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive V6 5Spd
lost them a while back for just running out of points! so took the 1 point for 12mnths option and of course got caught speeding! lol gay as!

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
Prinny HWY has always been cop magnet, want a defect, drive down Prinny HWY with a P plate and you are guaranteed to be pulled over.

Not so true, dont get me wrong i constantly see cops on the Prinny, i drive it every night after midnight coming home from work and i have been pulled over ****loads. But its always just a license check and bretho. If you want a defect then you need to act like a c*** aswell lol

lost them a while back for just running out of points! so took the 1 point for 12mnths option and of course got caught speeding! lol gay as!

shouldnt have been speeding then

arrow224

Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty

At what times do they frequent said highway? I drive from Berwick to Springvale on a Monday around midday, and have not seen one (yet).