Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Pulled over for speeding --- question

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
you posted the thread. dont get nippy when someone posts something you dont like.

not displaying p plates: 3 points + possibly fine
20kph over speed limit: 3 points + fine
not carrying licence under 25yo(assuming since you're on ps and in mummys car): fine

would be nice if you get stung for all of these, if not some, but you might be lucky, and wont see anything.

buy some lube though, to be prepared for the possible reaming.

Just hope your system is different to SA's. Not carrying your license while on your P's = breach of P conditions, and auto loss of license....(along with a fine)

Nanos

Not a Mod
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII LS1 Berlina Wagon
been sent fines in the mail before. been pulled over cop said same thing he will look me up once he get to station. 2 days later fine in the mail. i would say thats what will happen but since your on your P's im thinking you will loose licence as you will not have enough demerit points to cover all the fines he will send you

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Well, if you're going to get caught, you might as well make a good job of it.

P plater.

Offence 1 - speeding
Offence 2 - No P plates
Offence 3 - no license.

Pretty good effort for one day. Does that reflect your general approach to the traffic laws in your state?

Last edited:

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
hi guys i got pulled over for speeding. i was doing 120 in a 100 zone (i know lol) on a highway. copper said i was doing more but he'd put that down and it 'may save your license'. he caught me speeding past him (undercover) as he was driving. he was doing like 140 then slowed down but yeah anyway. i was driving mum's car and i didnt have the P plates on and i also didn't have my drivers license on me, only an old learners license. anyway whats the deal on this? court? he didnt give me a ticket nor a warning, he said he'd look me up at the station. he obviously didnt like me he said i didnt give a ****. i must have looked like i didnt care. i just didnt have much to say, but i was nice to him. will i get a summons in the mail or something? this is my first traffic offence. whats the general punishment for this type of thing?

state: victoria

Chances are the officer didn't know what to write the fine out as. This happens a lot when unusual circumstances are involved. I.e: Interstate licences/rego etc. But can happen under normal circumstances too. Remember, there a plenty of laws and infringements etc. for them to remember, and a lot of cops hate traffic and have no idea when it comes to that sorta thing. They are only human after all. lol

He'll probably go back to the station, chat to his collegues, get some more infor and maybe even speak the TOG, work out what best to charge you with and send you the fines in the post.

Not saying this is definately what will happen, but it's likely.

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
The fines will be coming buddy. I will be very shocked if they don't after how much revenue the cop can get off 1 person. As others have said, have fun with Connex. Its happened to me once before and I have learn't my lesson from it.