Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Victorian bushfire appeal cruise.

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
ok everyone, who's up for a cruise this weekend, either saturday or sunday if easier, to help raise money for the bushfire appeal on behalf of just commodores.

thinking gold coin or $5 donation per car/per person, i know its not much but if can get enough people every cent/dollar will help. can donate more if you want to.

thinking maybe a cruise up to the dandenongs, maybe the lookout at sky high,
any suggestions on meet point, time and destination feel free to put them down here and anything you wish to add.

can get some ideas over the next couple of days and then finalise a route and make some maps for everyone to follow from the meet point to the destination.

Thanks guys and girls, hope people are interested, the more the merrier.

Ben.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Any posts not saying yes I am going will be deleted.

Anyone who does not read this post and says "I would love to go but i am too far away" will be infracted.

cpbait, If you can make it Sunday, at this point in time I will be there. Senator looks like **** but not too fussed.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Maybe this can be extended into other states, anyone from SA keen?

(please dont infract me for not saying yes in my post)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Maybe this can be extended into other states, anyone from SA keen?

(please dont infract me for not saying yes in my post)

I am not going to issue an infraction for suggestions into other states.

If people want to do this, note me and I will update the original post with all states cruise details.

I could charge for photos to be done with all photos handed over to car owners and all proceeds put into the kitty. I think most have seen the photos I do.

02DUBH

Reaction score
Members Ride
SENATOR
yes, definately keen if someone organises one for SA, the more cruises the better. means more money for the people in need

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
thanks minux, ok we'll make it sunday, will probably be a better day for all and a nice sunday cruise.

i'll defenatly be there.

were for a meet point, could have a couple if easier for different locations and organise someone to collect either at the meet points or the final destination.

who's up for the dandenongs sky high look out for a final destination?
maybe meet at station pier at somewhere between 12-2:30 pm which ever's more suited.

anyother suggestions, all sugestions welcome.

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
yeh nanos any help welcome, iv never organised or tryed to organise anything like this before, but due to the large tragidy that we all know about i thought it would be a good idea to help out as best as possible.

so yeh any help or suggestions more than helpfull and welcome, lets try and get a set time, meet point/s and destination set in concrete by friday and can organise maps, how best to collect money and other plans etc. can p.m me or Minux if prefered (hope thats ok minux).

randomhero365

Reaction score
Members Ride
AU XR6 VCT
I too would like to make a suggestion.
How do we make it so that WA can also have this?
Would we stick it in the WA thread?

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
Sunday sounds good, Ill be there. Who are we donating the $$$ to? Id suggest a BBQ or something, but i dont know how that would go with fire ban etc. Sky high also costs a few $$$ to get into. Im happy to go anywhere an donate.

Might be an idea to word up local business's etc to try to get some sponsorship, donations of food etc which we can sell (sausages etc) then donate the funds on top of the base donation. Involving the cops and having a few CFA members down there might be wise too. May I suggest the Fountain Gate Life Style Center for a meet point.