Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Videos of V6's without mufflers?

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Or just put a pipe there? the cops wont care how many mufflers you have, if they think its to loud they will defect you.... I can garentee no cop pulls people over with insanely loud cars then looks under the car and says "Oh wait he has 2 mufflers? dont worry about this defect, its on me..... Have a nice day good sir"

Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 VS Executive 3.8L
one of my mates has a '84 falcon with a catback, the mufflers empty now and it sounds real brootal old skool, its one of the best 6s ive heard so far. very similar to a speedway car. he hasnt been defected... yet

thekid93

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pack
I made up a 2.25 in one and dumped it at the diff , Just my old factory one and cut up and welded.
And it was nice and loud at 1500-3000 , soon as it hit over 3 grand, **** as ####, was off in 2 days and my lukey system back on. Ended up selling to a mate with a vx wAgon auto, and it's not as loud in his but sounds like a truck when he gets up it,

Auto mAy run fine but in my manual , sooo much dam drony

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Nice thread dig.

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Honestly, the best sounding V6 I've heard was my old Series 1 VN running stock headers and a standard 2.5" Redback cat-back system. Had a nice meaty growl, and wasn't so loud that it drew attention.

Honestly, I've never heard many good sixes since then... I lose faith whenever I hear an I6 falcon with a zorst :p

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Honestly, the best sounding V6 I've heard was my old Series 1 VN running stock headers and a standard 2.5" Redback cat-back system. Had a nice meaty growl, and wasn't so loud that it drew attention.

Honestly, I've never heard many good sixes since then... I lose faith whenever I hear an I6 falcon with a zorst :p

Ford I6's sound heaps better with an exhaust then holden v6's....

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
wow massive thread dig indeed! HAHA! I totally forgot i even made this thread... meh i decided on my system I have atm and i love it and get a fair few compliments haha. and no i didnt straight pipe it